Transmisja w okularach.

Awatar użytkownika
Setaarius
Site Admin

Transmisja w okularach.

Post autor: Setaarius » 17 sty 2021, 21:46

Zagadnienie transmisji w okularach jest jednym z parametrów, na który użytkownicy zwracają uwagę zwłaszcza w przypadku chęci odnalezienia najsłabszych obiektów DS, najdelikatniejszych szczegółów na DS lub najsłabszych gwiazd na przykład w gromadach albo przebijających przez mgławice lub przy odnajdywaniu gwiazd centralnych w mgławicach planetarnych.
Pewnie różni ludzie na różny sposób definiują co biorą pod uwagę i jak rozumieją transmisję. Warto tutaj pamiętać co mówi William A. Paolini, że pod pojęciem transmisji warto rozumieć, iż definiuje ona jak jasny jest obiekt na niebie oraz jak dobrze oddane są najsłabsze obszary, które możemy zobaczyć. Nie chodzi tutaj tylko o różnice w jasności, a właśnie "dostrzegalność i szczegółowość".

Można również zwrócić uwagę, że okular z wyższym poziomem transmisji, w kolorach niebieskim i zielonym, na które oko jest trochę bardziej wrażliwe może wypadać lepiej niż okular z niższymi parametrami w tym zakresie, ale z większym poziomem transmisji całkowitej jednak tutaj też rodzaj oglądanego obiektu może mieć wpływ na wynik i jest to obszar niezbadany i ciężko stwierdzić jakikolwiek wpływ.

Kolejny aspekt na który zwraca uwagę tym razem Alvin Huey to w jego opinii podczas obserwacji zauważył, że różnica w dostrzegalności obiektów pomiędzy testowanymi okularami zależy od wielkości apertury teleskopu, w których ich używamy i czym większa apertura tym różnice w dostrzegalności obiektów pomiędzy okularami rosną.

Do tego należy też dołożyć nasz indywidualny stan wzroku i budowę co może również delikatnie wpłynąć na różnice, a także doświadczenie co moim zdaniem jest dość ważne na początku przygody z astronomią co oczywiście nie wpływa na transmisję okularu, ale na ocenę wydaną przez użytkownika.
Producenci zazwyczaj unikają prezentacji poziomu transmisji okularów, a o testy niezależne jest dość trudno.

Jak ważna jest transmisja...na pewno ważna bo pomaga dostrzec wisienkę na torcie i w pewnym stopniu polepsza odbiór szczegółowości w obiektach.
Na potwierdzenie moich słów warto zagłębić się w opis jednego z bardziej doświadczonych obserwatorów i autora 24 przewodników obserwacyjnych czyli Alvina Huey odnośnie okularów, które używa podczas obserwacji zatem przytaczam w oryginale:
Cyt"
Eyepieces

Narrowfield and very high contrast

Zeiss ZAO-II (10, 6 and 4mm) and ZAO-I (25mm) The Zeiss ZAO-II is my favorite Deep Sky eyepiece as it gives me the best chance to observe that last photon or minute detail that I'm attempting to fish out. The Zeiss gives the highest light transmission, lack of scatter and highest contrast of any eyepiece I've used. And I've used many different eyepieces. The only eyepiece that would outperform the ZAO-II is the TMB Supermonocentric, which I used to own. I regrettably sold them as I initially determined that the TMBs and the ZAO-II's were redundant. Best of all it is only 4 elements in two groups with incredible polish and coatings. I use the ZAO-II's most of the time, the only time I don't use them is when I'm observing galaxy clusters or galaxy rich field in star poor regions, where I tend to get lost at high powers...so I employ one of my Delos in that case.

Baader Genuine Orthoscopics (18, 12.5, 9, 7 and 5mm) I use these to fill in the holes between the Zeiss eyepieces. Great alternative to the Zeiss ZAO-II’s as an entire set of BGOs costs as much as one ZAO-II eyepiece – used. The Baaders are excellent eyepieces and outperform the Delos, Ethos or any wide field eyepiece when it comes to the ability to see threshold objects. A couple beginners at the 2009 Golden State Star Party saw more detail and background stars with the Baader than the Ethos. We compared a 6mm sample of both eyepieces along with the Zeiss ZAO-II. In actuality, the UO HD (I think it is the same as Baader) is closer to the Zeiss than the Ethos. See results here (scroll to the bottom).

Baader Classic Orthoscopics (10 and 6mm) – I got these just to compare to the ZAO-II and Delos as the focal lengths are exactly the same, hence making comparisons fair. In a nutshell, I’ve found that the performance of the BCOs sits in between the Delos and the ZAO-II, a little more than halfway between the Delos and the ZAO-II (closer to the Delos). At $74 a whack, it is a pretty good deal since the ZAO-II and BGO aren’t quite available anymore.

Widefield

Televue Ethos (17, 13, 8, 6, and 3.7) I don't own these as I replaced them with the Delos. The Televue Ethos is by far the best ultra wide field eyepiece on the planet right now. I compared several focal lengths with every major brand and the Ethos goes deeper and shows more contrast than any other. The Pentax XW comes very close and a great alternative if you don't want to spend that much (See note regarding the Delos below). The Explore Scientific 100 degree series is a good alternative too, but doesn't perform as well. Those who wants the best should stick with the Ethos.

Televue Delos (17.3, 12, 8 and 6mm) The Televue Delos is currently the deepest wide field I've ever tried so far. I think it has 6 (or 7) elements versus the 9 elements in the Ethos. As I was told, the Delos and Ethos have very well polished surfaces with glass-matched coatings, giving the highest contrast (or lack of scatter) and transmission for a wide-field eyepiece. So I've got to see it for myself as the true performance of an eyepiece is what the observer sees through the eyepiece, not theory and numbers. So...

At OSP 2011, I've borrowed the 6mm Delos from Televue rep, John Rhodes. The skies were very dark, NELM = 7.5. I've observed two objects namely Hickson 99 (components D and E) and IC 1296. For more detailed notes, click here. To sum it up, I found that the Delos noticeably outperforms the Ethos, but not the Zeiss, while observing extended objects. The objects used in threshold observing are Hickson 99, component E (mag 17.7) and IC 1296 (a good low surface brightness galaxy by M-57).

The Delos is basically a narrow field Ethos with extra eye relief with even more contrast and transmission. Very impressive. The end result is that after my experience at OSP 2011, I sold all of my Ethos and acquired the above Delos. This French test report confirms my observations (The title of the article is “Six oculaires à grand champ de 10 mm au banc d'essai”).

The Delos is my wide-field of choice when it comes to observing deep.

Televue Panoptic (24mm) This is my primary finder eyepiece as I leave the 2"/1.25" adapter in my focuser 100% of the time. This is the widest practical 1.25" eyepiece. I would like to see a 22-24mm Delos in 1.25" format in the future, but given the basic understanding of how the Delos is made, I don't think it is physically possible".

Na koniec załączam klika obrazów i plik word z pomiarami transmisji dla różnych okularów oraz pomoc kolorystyczną. Co prawda brakuje wielu nowych konstrukcji jednak pozwala to wyrobić sobie przynajmniej częściowo opinię na temat zagadnienia. Miłej lektury...

I jeszcze powiedzenie, na które trafiłem "Jeżeli nie widać czegoś w moich Naglerach to znaczy, że nie trzeba tego widzieć (nie jest warte zobaczenia)" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Załączniki
Transmission 1.jpg
Transmission 2.jpg
Color_wheel_wavelengths.png
Color_wheel_wavelengths.png (49.73 KiB) Przejrzano 2159 razy
Eyepiece transmissivity.doc
(126.5 KiB) Pobrany 70 razy

ODPOWIEDZ
meble do salonu klasyczne stylowe meble do salonu i jadalni